Both of these are good products, so no money was wasted. (thank god) One was just a lot better on my skin than the other.
- Full Coverage, it did not take much product to do the job and it covered all my freckles
- Goes on easily and smoothly (easy to work with)
- Variety of multiple skin tones
- Just a tad pricey
- Dries and crusted through the day, giving it an unnatural, yucky look. I constantly had to spray myself to hydrate my skin.
- Matte Finish, Some people like this, and others don’t. I like a touch of a dewy look.
- The hue was a little off, giving it a yellow color. When it would dry later, it seemed to look slightly orange or more yellowish. I’m very tan and naturally warm toned, so this was a first for me.
- Medium/Full Coverage that is easily buildable
- Greatly ‘fixes’ my uneven skin tone and blemishes without having to cake it on
- Easily blendable, doesn’t dry while working with it
- Doesn’t dry throughout the day, and keeps the hydration factor in tact. Very moisturizing!
- Illumines my skin, giving my a very, very dewy glow. They have an Illuminator CC+ foundation that I haven’t tried yet, but the original does just that. Honestly, it doesn’t need anymore illuminator. But I still wanna try the other one :p
- SPF 50+ & Anti-Aging Serum
- Hides my pores
- Tad Pricey
- Only 7 Shades
- It’s not full coverage, but it’s a perfect medium that you can build into a complete full coverage if you wanted.
- Only lasts me about 4-6 hours
Everyday, I have been mixing 1 pump of the CC+ cream with 1 pump of the Too Faced and it gives me the perfect, all day coverage. This won’t work for everybody, but I def recommend the CC+ Cream over Born This Way for those who have dry skin and prefer a slight dew finish.