Before you read through the list, keep in mind that we all have different skin types. Not all of these products will be a perfect match for your skin.
That being said, this list is geared towards my sensitive, dehydrated and combination skin type. (My skin is complicated, just like my relationship)
1. SkinCeuticals Phyto Corrective Gel $67
A daily, soothing gel that reduces hyperpigmentation and corrects redness. Perfect for those with sensitive, breakout prone skin who want a brighter complexion.
2. Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant $59
- Suitable for all skin types
- Made to be used everyday
- Can be ‘rubbed’ or set like a mask on the skin for those who are battling inflamed acne atm.
- Very gentle but very effective
3. Herbivore Blue Tansy Mask $48
- Gel mask that soothes the skin and decreases redness
- Mixture of fruit enzymes, white willow bark and aloe leaf that gently exfoliates the skin
- Unclog spores
- Renews complexion
4. Nuface Fix Line Smoothing Device (with serum) $149
Now this one is my absolute favorite, but a lot of people have mixed reviews. I will say, it’s extremely important to use the device in the specific motions in the instructions. It’s also important to use the serum for results. If used correctly, it’s absolute magic, smoothing out the lines around the mouth and eyes.
- Microcurrent device that ‘re-educates’ the muscles to where they should be
- Immediate results along with long term results if used daily
- Firms and tones the skin
5. Mario Badescu Super Collagen Mask $18
- Improves dull skin complexion by hydrating
- Decreases fine lines
- For dry, combination and sensitive skin
6. Skin ICELAND Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels $17.50
One of the few eye masks I actually use. It gives me instant results and revitalizes my stressed under eyes.
- Firms and de-puffs
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Neutralizes free radicals
7. SkinCeuticals Daily Moisture $63
- Lightweight, so it won’t weigh in the skin with a greasy feel
- Minimizes pores
- Adds and retains the skins hydration
- Offers a protection layer to the skin
8. Leniege Lip Sleeping Mask $20
A simple, but effective lip treatment to hydrate and soften lips. Plus it smells amazing, like a blend of sweet fruits.
9. Dermalogica Ultra Calming Cleanser $62
A lot of cleansers can lightly strip the skin of its protective properties. But this cleanser helps increase the skins natural protection.
- Ph balanced
- Calms reactive or over processed skin